The Administrative Assistant will perform administrative and office support activities for multiple departments within a 20-person biotech firm.
The position requires superior attention to detail, a commitment to accuracy, and excellent organizational skills. The candidate must have demonstrated proficiency in MS Office programs, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide exceptional administrative support by managing the schedule/calendar, making travel arrangements, preparing expense reports, directing calls as required, greeting and directing visitors, maintaining company files, printing materials as needed.
- Coordinates and oversees the day-to-day management of supplies, equipment, and facilities for the organization, as appropriate, to include maintenance, inventory management, logistics, security, and related activities.
- Plan meetings and coordinate travel arrangements including air, hotel, and car service for employees and Board of Directors
- Attend staff meetings and record minutes
- Maintain Company files as well as Company calendar
- Receive courier and other deliveries, sort and distribute mail; ship FedEx, U.S. Postal Service and other packages
- Monitor Company social media accounts, research and post articles and company announcements, update company contacts, participate in Investor Relations mailings
- Perform offsite errands (as needed)
- Corporate credit card reconciliation
- Evaluate vendors for cost-savings opportunities
- Assisting with special projects as needed
- Strong initiative and ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and handle challenges of working for a small company
- Team player, efficient and able to problem solve
- Trustworthy, able to handle confidential data
- Good judgment, flexibility, self-confidence, maturity, refinement and high energy.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with people of all skill levels and diverse backgrounds.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS (degree, license, certification):
- Associates or Bachelors Degree
- Valid driver’s license
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 1 year of related experience preferred
How to Apply
Please provide resume, references, and current location via e-mail to email@example.com. Compensation will be commensurate with experience. No phone calls, please.